People often wonder if nothing is sacred. Clearly not followers of the world of action RPGs, who’ll know that there’s two things which are Sacred. And now there’s a third, smaller thing: an Add-on pack called Sacred: Blood and Ice. VG247 noted that PC Games Hardware has the exclusive on it where you can hear the first news. It includes new levels, quests, areas, enemies, items and – waitforit – a chance to be a Dragonmage. OMFG! A Dragonmage. A bloody Dragonmage. At last. At… yeah, I’ve never played Sacred. Always being one to embrace bad wisdom, the first game’s famously bad cover-art put me right off. Any Sacred fans out there excited by the news and/or disgusted by my terrible evil prejudice against tiny-metallic-cup-bikinis?
Posts Tagged ‘sacred 2’
By Kieron Gillen on July 7th, 2009.
By Alec Meer on September 29th, 2008.
I’ve never played Sacred or its add-ons, so unfortunately this’ll be another one of those “Here is a game. Er.” posts. Sorry! I’m given to understand it’s highly appreciated by a sizeable fanbase however, and that doubled-edged sword of “big in Germany” can certainly be applied to it. The sequel‘s been in the offing for what feels like ages, but finally we have a demo to judge it by. Features T-Energy and High Elves, apparently. Hmm. I’ll return to Multiwinia for now, I think.
If you fancy a gander at this fantasy action-RPG prequel (it may have 2 in the title, but it’s set two millenia before the original game), grab all 1.71 hnnnng gigabytes of demo from here. It features one of the six playable races, the entire High Elf region and leeway to take your dude up to level 10. The most recent, and unintentionally comedic, trailer’s beneath the cut, in case you can’t stomach that frighteningly large demo download. Features skellingtons and a man playing the drums, while another man sings into a magical microphone that looks like a big green willy.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Njordsk : “Nope. Dead Light indeed, which is...already out... PARADOX §” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- Nethlem : “I won't get tired of zombie games, at least not until they get it right at least ONCE. Because let's be honest here: Nobody has ...” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- Deadly Sinner : “"I have no idea what the EFF is, but I sure do have an opinion about it!" Any decent size charity will likely have lobbyists, ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- timethor : “Physical lending is very strongly limited by the elements of trust and uncertainty. When I lend someone a book, I can’t be sure if, when, ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Haplo : “Speak for yourself. The cabinets are just incredibly teddious, and personally I think most people will just have to grin and bear their inclusion.” on Toy Story: Plush’s Trailer Is Strangely Sinister