Gosh, did we really miss this? New missions and stuff for the superbly horrible Saints Row The Third were freaking the site from orbit on the 21st. The new Gangstas In Space DLC apparently features “a big budget Hollywood blockbuster in which you must battle sexy alien invaders using new sci-fi weaponry”. Sexy alien invanders, eh? Hm. You can see that stuff happening in a new trailer, below, and the thing itself is on the Steams.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Saints Row: The Third: Gangstas In Space’
By Jim Rossignol on February 24th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- PoulWrist : “Main issue is that, like WoW, it's not an MMO...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Ernesto25 : “its true i just feel frustrated when i remember how much fun i had when i bought the game on release and how its one ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Bugamn : “I was expecting something like this. I just wanted to know if the ironclad games are worth by themselves, but I guess with that company ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Ernesto25 : “"The gameplay itself is still largely the same. What’s the problem if my pryo has a silly chef’s hat on him?" Balance went out of ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- anark10n : “For those coming late, for those too lazy, 345641 seconds is 96 hours long.” on Don’t Bother With The Batman: Arkham Origins Teaser