After many long months, Valve has finally seen sense and granted one of the most atmospheric indie adventures ever a spot on the mighty Steam store. But if you missed taking a look at it earlier this year… cough… is now the time to head into its dark streets?
Posts Tagged ‘sci-fi’
By Richard Cobbett on October 26th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Seafort : “I'll wait a few weeks/months for this Assassin's Creed. The last one wasn't that fun and I was actually looking forward to the open wilderness, ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- DiamondDog : “I love how you talk about reason and logic in one post and then as soon as it suits your viewpoint, out comes the tinfoil ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- MichaelPalin : “Same with what Microsoft was going to do. So yes, you are right, but it's much more difficult to pressure publisher by publisher than pressuring ...” on Shock: AC IV PC-Bound ‘A Few Weeks After’ Consoles
- Seafort : “Greenman Gaming :) http://www.green~” on Company Of Heroes 2 Open Beta Got A Teeny Bit Longer
- Seafort : “The only games I buy from steam directly are indie titles with a discount for preordering. I never buy full priced games from steam as ...” on Company Of Heroes 2 Open Beta Got A Teeny Bit Longer