A recent notable Kickstarter success was Nekro, which is an action-strategy hybrid sort of thing in the classic vein of playing as the badguy. Referencing the likes of Dungeon Keeper and Myth, the Nekro team seem to have sparked a great deal of interest in their randomly generated game of necromancy and summoning. We spoke to excellently-named lead designer Scott Thunelius about the project.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Scott Thunelius’
By Jim Rossignol on June 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- darkChozo : “Xbox One exclusives exclusive to the Xbox One. More on this topic at 11. Up next: do console manufacturers secure exclusive titles for their machines ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- DigitalParadox : “It's not even that good of a mode really, just inconveniences you more than anything else. The game was clearly not designed with ranger mode ...” on Metro: LL Getting A Metric Ton Of Single-Player DLC
- Astartes : “FISH” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- jellydonut : “People do buy their garbage so clearly there's a market somewhere.” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- jellydonut : “cawladoodey fixed your post” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives