Okay, we’ve done the World of Goo Soundtrack before, but this is something else. Imagine if all electricity just disappeared and we were reduced to a feudal state. How would you bring back memories of that most glorious goo-featuring game? Well, you’d gather around the piano and have someone play its music. But how would they know it? That had me stumped too, until I saw on Indie Games that Sebastian Wolff has put up all the sheet piano music for the game on his site. Quickly! Print it out before electricity disappears. It could happen any second. And for those who foolishly consider me as a Cassandra, watch Mr Wolff play the songs below. It’s really rather lovely.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Sebastian Wolff’
By Kieron Gillen on April 21st, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Don Reba : “They are both SciFi Westerns, except this time around we are following the sheriff. Both shows have a cowboy, a stunted psychotic girl with superpowers, ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Tagiri : “My favourite this week - lots of puzzles that made sense and gorgeous art.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “The "back" button actually triggers a short-term memory erasure pulse from your browser. You actually did read it 10+ times.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- maximiZe : “So if that actually happened in your first game - which is unlikely since you'll be playing with a bunch of other absolute newcomers due ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Fenixp : “Right: MOBAs are not real-time strategy games. MOBAs are much closer to competitive action RPGs. Why on earth would anyone claim a MOBA to be ...” on The Sunday Papers