Isn’t this just like Marvel? DC puts the weight of an entire movie on one hero, and Marvel fires back with six (seven, if you count Hulk twice – which you should). Then DC shows off an excellent-looking Lego beat ‘em up with 50 heroes, and Marvel rains on its superpowered parade with 8,000 of its own. That’s Marvel Heroes in a nutshell. Actually, no it’s not. Marvel Heroes in a nutshell is “Diablo II – not Diablo III – slipping into spandex and fighting crime after being bitten by a radioactive MMO.” Also, you’re not playing as some lawsuit-baiting Wolverine wannabe. Rather, you can swap between big names and lesser-known defenders of, er, whatever Squirrel Girl defends on the fly. Get it? Fly. That’s a thing superheroes do.
Posts Tagged ‘Secret Identity Studios’
By Nathan Grayson on May 23rd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- LennyLeonardo : “Yeah, and that's after they tried to convince us that the previous one was number 360. At least Sony can count. P.S Iloveconsolesact~” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Freud : “On paper this is exactly how I would want a zombie game to be. I'm not sure I would trust Techland to pull it off.” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- JimmyWild : “I think they learned their lesson after FFXI. In FFXI the graphics were all held back by the PS2 capabilities. This time, with FFXIV, it'll ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- trjp : “The alpha seems only to be open to people who've been picked at-random, haved begged keys on the forum of gotten them from the book ...” on The Mighty Quest For Epic Trailers?
- m_a_t : “You certainly have a point in many things you say: yes, the industry, like any other marketing industry, is pushing to milk us as much ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity