If, like me, you were left out of this weekend’s Guild Wars 2 beta then you’ll know the tang of anger and the boiling of bile that welled up inside, directed at those that did. Felt good, didn’t it? Don’t lie: that directed spew of internal grrrrr made you feel all war-like, yeah? Me too, which is why I’m starting a guild of non-Guild War 2 players. Our mission: to not be playing Guild Wars 2 while others are enjoying it and videoing their fun. We shall, instead, watch them with twitching eyeballs, consuming all the video we can and learning about their ways, ready to exploit any weaknesses we witness. Join me, for I will be your leader and guide you through the land of Guild War 2 beta videos, unless I’m invited to play, in which case I never knew you and I was never here.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘seething bile fuelled jealousy’
By Craig Pearson on February 21st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- neofit : “I am not surprised either. Trion's games are the only ones that "finished", e.g got to top level and saw all the non-repetitious dungeon content, ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- KenTWOu : “Also, no engine has ever nailed that “immersive” feel like the Dark Engine... It's so obvious that you're wrong that I don't want to give ...” on Pre-Thief: Dark Camelot Footage
- soldant : “Also it helps to disguise the uncomfortable truth that a lot of gameplay mechanics in action games are just quicktime events without a big "PRESS ...” on Telltale On Wolf Among Us, Following The Walking Dead
- flipflop mcbop : “yep I just bought the bundle specifically for the Bloodbowl discount. You need to pay minimum of $5 for the bundle to get Bloodbowl, and ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Kitsunin : “Sorry, I only said Spongebob because he already did :9 How about I say replace that with Animaniacs and we call it a day?” on SuperMegaFistbump: An Adventure Time Game!