Some Duke Nukem Forever footage has surfaced (and been posted below), via the all-seeing eye of the Big K. It’s got a fairly random soundtrack, although not entirely inappropriate, given the subject matter. There’s also some tumbleweed, which seems some somehow symbolic. It’s not clear what stage of development this was from, but I think we can assume it wasn’t the most recent build.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘serious sam was totally a game that came out’
By Jim Rossignol on February 2nd, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- King_Rocket : “Aww I'm sad this is not a game based on Joss Whedon's Dollhouse” on Welcome To The Dollhouse: Daylight
- frightlever : “Oh dear. Yet again, why not just play Wurm Online?” on Garry On Crafting: Rust Open Alpha
- chuangqg1 : “1... Have a good day!I'm very glad when see your post.I quite endorse your standpoint.I will continue to attention on your blog.I affirm that the ...” on Retrospective: Planescape Torment
- myblogjz8 : “4... If you believeI do not care to see this article, the next time I am concerned about your article, I think I will never ...” on Ways To Conceal The Emptiness of Existence
- biqingblogs : “8... I am fond of your article.Your article is like a big tree, so that we can be seated in your tree, feel yourself a ...” on Today’s Weighted Companion Cube Post…