Moon alert! Electronic Arts co-founder Joe Ybarra’s Joe Got Game announced yesterday they want $700,000 to Kickstart Shackleton Crater, a lunar colonization strategy game. Oh okay then a “lunar colonization strategy game based on today’s science and tomorrow’s dream”. On tomorrow’s dream. Yeah!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Shackleton Crater’
By Cara Ellison on March 12th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Bhazor : “"Much easier to grind" A ringing endorsement if ever I heard one.” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- Ultra Superior : “That's a game right there! Also, dinosaurs and midnight zombie spawn! And a HUGE SPIDER!” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- ercoo : “If Nappy is a "bad guy" then every country with an expansionist history would be "bad guys" during that period of time. British Empire, Sweden, ...” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- Famout : “As someone who is a part of the beta (no idea what the NDA covers to be honest) I will say while I have issues ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- Aysir : “The beta's been promising so far. A lot better than the first attempt - and enough there to make it stand out above the general ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August