A demo of top-down alien-shooter Shadowgrounds Survivor with the nasty time limit removed has turned up on the Meridian 4 site. It’s the first two levels of the campaign/co-op game, and a single level of survivor mode. It’s still 1gb big, and still really good fun.
Posts Tagged ‘shadowground-survivor’
By Jim Rossignol on February 13th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- m_a_t : “Let's start a tread with stupid names they could come up with... Half-Life: Infinity Half-Life: Forever Half-Life: Redemption Half-Life: Evolution ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Isair : “In regards to the pussyfooting, they do use a real condition. They mention a real life book that makes it clear they're talking about aspergers. ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Widthwood : “They often break a certain level immersion, a self-identificat~ as a character you are playing. It's fine when the game is obviously "gamey", but in ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- nearly : “I took a break after beating a level and it turned out when I came back that it was the infamous level that doesn't work ...” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- mda : “Splinter? Since when do you have a pet dragon?” on Knights of Pen & Paper Rolls For Initiative Today