Would David Fincher’s Se7en be any better if the revelation at the end was that the box contained a pile of indie games for almost no money at all? It would certainly be less psychologically damaging to Brad Pitt to discover the Lovecraft inspired platformer Eversion in there instead of (a box of fluffy kittens for sale – spoiler ed). And while he lived happily ever after he could think back to that lovely day when he and Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey all hung out in a dusty field playing indie games. That’s the power of cheap indie games, people: they make you forget someone killed loads of people in really horrible ways.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Shadows of the Vatican’
By Craig Pearson on December 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- drewski : “This is terrible news for the PC Gamer UK podcast.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “From their blog: "You have to actually pay to form an opinion on how it plays." Seems fair. We take your money, then you get ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “Alec's clearly so depressed he can't spellcheck any more.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Frank : “Really? An MP-only shooter, with four classes on each side? Yeah, what Homu said: I'd be happy to see Popcap's staff free to return to ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- The Random One : “I foresee a procedurally generated RPS. It becomes larger than Gamespot, IGN and Gametrailer combined by essentially posting the same things they are posting, but ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice