You know, the kind of boisterous where people’s corpses are blasted apart by shotgun blasts at point-blank range. The original side-scrolling cartoon violence ‘em up apparently did pretty well, and it’s going to return “early” this year with a bit more polish, and a lot more blood. They’re calling it Shank 2, which seems appropriate. You can see the latest game footage video below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Shank 2’
By Jim Rossignol on January 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- johann tor : “So, this was a column wherein the author attacked head-on the need to write another column... Because as he says he's fizzing with ideas - ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Simbosan : “Resources yes, assets no. I am indeed doing lots of leadership for resources” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Zogtee : “I loved the first one, but less focus on singleplayer means I'll give this one a miss.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- MrMud : “The behind the scenes trailer shown at the reveal did show a dog in a mocap suit, that was good enough for me.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- John Walker : “Nope, that's not me. I'm sensibly dressed : )” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter