Help an indie out. Miner Wars MMO, the promising looking space-based sandbox mining sim, has decided to go for the pre-order dollar. Twenty of them, to be precise. That down payment will help them kickstart the multiplayer version of their rock grinder, and pay for two years of access to the game.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Show MMO The Money’
By Craig Pearson on January 12th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Don Reba : “They are both SciFi Westerns, except this time around we are following the sheriff. Both shows have a cowboy, a stunted psychotic girl with superpowers, ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Tagiri : “My favourite this week - lots of puzzles that made sense and gorgeous art.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “The "back" button actually triggers a short-term memory erasure pulse from your browser. You actually did read it 10+ times.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- maximiZe : “So if that actually happened in your first game - which is unlikely since you'll be playing with a bunch of other absolute newcomers due ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Fenixp : “Right: MOBAs are not real-time strategy games. MOBAs are much closer to competitive action RPGs. Why on earth would anyone claim a MOBA to be ...” on The Sunday Papers