I’ve been keeping an eye on Code Avarice’s Paranautical Activity. The right one. It has become rather skewed after a month of watching my second monitor, always staring off to the side, never blinking, never doing whatever it is eyes do when they’re not staring or blinking. Not crying. Definitely not crying. Thankfully, there’s now something to show you of this fast-paced FPS roguelike. There are bullets and voxels. In the meantime, I’m about to blink. Wish me luck.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘(sic)’
By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- EPICTHEFAIL : “I agree, 1 more HL game would be just fine. I would much prefer if Portal didn`t have anything to do with Half Life though, ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Crimsoneer : “Oh wow, a version of Nidhogg I can actually play!” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- bluebomberman : “I guess I'm one of the few that liked (or at least accepted) the BGS ending. *SPOILERS*!!!!!!~ From a creative standpoint I don't see, with ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Lemming : “I don't know why but 'Massive Regions' on the trailer made me chuckle.” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- EPICTHEFAIL : “Only not, because it still had the Sniper (only class with weapons that are mostly realistic) alongside the the Spy, the Scout, Heavy, Pyro, Soldier, ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update