Any game that starts out like Duke Nukem Forever, with the player in a toilet, makes me wary. SickBrick does that. But then two minutes later I’m in a Portal-ish test chamber, albeit a simple one where I’m just blasting clunky robots, and everything feels just that little bit better.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘sickbrick’
By Craig Pearson on November 11th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Mercykiller101 : “I'm disappointed with this article. It didn't mention the enchantment system and how BS it is. Enchantments give extreme boosts to damage, and they all ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Strutter : “I'd back this but Kickstarter is only taking creditcards and those aren't used by everyone here like in the U.S.” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Yosharian : “Uh. No singleplayer campaign? No thanks.” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- LoopyBalls : “For a tactical game, regardless of your personal preference. A real/pause time Plan N' Go system is vastly, unquestionably and infinitely superior to a turn-based ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Koozer : “So it's one of those weird cases where you can either spend a piddling amount on stuff you don't want, or a huge amount on ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter