Such is the poor quality of my brain function that I assumed this brief documentary about pixel art (below) had found its way into my browser /because/ I’d seen it on RPS. Not so. Fortunately the mini-movie itself was made by people with far shinier brains that myself, and features a bunch of people talking sagely about videogames and pixel art. It really is worth ten minutes of the time you have left.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Simon Cottee’
By Jim Rossignol on May 27th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- lowprices : “ALTERNATE JOKE: Just be careful you don't accidentally download the 'kids' DLC. It makes it much harder to play the main campaign.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- jonahcutter : “As hilarious as it would be for them to just stick it on Steam one day with zero promotion so we can all be entertained ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- ResonanceCascade : “I think the actual problem is that HL2 ep. 1 & 2 didn't flatten the Earth and cause the entire gaming press to simultaneously moisten ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Saldek : “Fantastic news :) Gunpoint was a blast and Tom seems to be a great guy. Nice to see something go so well.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- BlazeL : “Yes.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number