Electrical grids? Meh. Highways? Fleh. Civic infrastructure? Poo. If you’re a real SimCity fan, you know it’s all about the disasters that the apathetic world throws your way. You know that something will come, and that you’ll need to deal with it. It’s inevitable. If it’s a worry you’ve had to relate to your psychiatrist, then you need worry no more. This is what you’ve been waiting for: a faux ‘olde’ style trailer showing off the various ways that your Simulated City (5) could be destroyed, and the various avenues open to you to protect it.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Simulated City (5)’
By Craig Pearson on October 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- JKjoker : “just let the console go though its initial fail period and then buy it for 50 if it manages to make a comeback or 10 ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- SeismicRend : “Sir, You Are On Farm Status” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Dr_Barnowl : “What do other people do about it wanting a US billing address. While there's nothing physical to deliver, I don't really have any mates in ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- grundus : “Ferrari Racing Legends is on Amazon US for $7.49, I've heard it's alright. Same engine and dev team as Shift 2 Unleashed but not as ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Dr_Barnowl : “That annoyed me ; the payment is by payment plan, rather than by one-off payment - they want authority to charge you again without another ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision