A few weeks back I went to see Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising at Codemasters HQ. While I was there I had a chat with executive producer Sion Lenton, who had quite a lot to say about Codemasters’ take new on the military shooter. What follows is my transcript of that conversation, in which Lenton talks about the balance of realism in the game, the “documentary” feel, the horror of war, and responsibility of making a serious war game accessible to the majority of gamers.
Posts Tagged ‘sion lenton’
By Jim Rossignol on August 12th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Shepardus : “I just picked up Torchlight from this, and I'm wondering, how does it compare to Torchlight II? I haven't played either, but I've heard that ...” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free
- utharda : “No offense, but I'm going with eurogamer on this one, disreputable as they may be.” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- RobinOttens : “Remember when Minecraft did this? Alpha was the cheapest deal because the game was more incomplete, then each version added a few features, and slowly ...” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- TechnicalBen : “Exclusivity deal goes horribly horribly wrong? "You don't say!" http://lmgtfy.co~” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- The Random One : “Ooooo. This game pushes all my buttons, then orders a few more buttons installed, then pushes them. I'll try the demo as soon as I'm ...” on Undertale’s Demo Lets You Flirt With A Frog