Okay, that’s a little bit dramatic, but “making cities a bit more accessible to thieves” is missing the flair that the Dovakhiin deserves, and while I won’t be moving mountains in this second Skyrim mod round-up, I will be shifting cities about a bit. This second shout of mods isn’t really about fixing things or adding to the world: it’s about building on what’s there, making the world nicer. I wouldn’t suggest you use all the mods listed here at the same time, as there’s bound to be come major incompatibilities when you start shifting major urban areas around, but it’s a useful, catch-all guide to bettering the existing game. If the grass isn’t greener on the other side, it soon will be.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Skyrim Nexus’
By Craig Pearson on March 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Strange Brew : “Are all games simulations? Are all simulations games? IS THERE A SPOON?!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- AngoraFish : “I appreciate that you've written your comment as a quick, semi-humorous riposte without thinking, but feel free to reflect on the legal implications of "dodging" ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- mwoody : “If you use NoScript or anything similar - or, I'd wager, overly zealous Internet security software - the site will fail in a variety of ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- mwoody : “I rather think folks in the UK are beyond the IRS' grasp.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Styles : “Well see, that's not our fault or our problem. Other companies are doing amazing kickstarter work with low budgets. What do I expect? I expect ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player