As we’ve been, ah, discussing The Witcher and its approach to sex here lately, it’s worth (somewhat reluctantly) mentioning that Playboy has apparently released its now annual ‘Girls of Gaming’ issue. Perhaps unsurprisingly, The Witcher features in it. After the jump is the list of pretend women set to display their pretend genitalia in it, together with a sexy picture from one of the games concerned.
Posts Tagged ‘sleaze’
News and things
What If Steam Never Existed?
Electric Dreams, Part 2: Optimists At Heart
What's Wrong With Game Research
Search for clues
Respond to our gibber
- jrodman : “And all I was hoping for was a fairly decent red dragon!” on Freeware Garden: The Matter of the Great Red Dragon
- Stardog : “SoM is poor compared to Batman. It's more like Assassin's Creed which has always been ...” on A Roguelike Gallery: Batman – Arkham Knight
- racccoon : “Steam is nothing but a parasite on the PC” on What If Steam Never Existed?
- racccoon : “IF STEAM NEVER EXISTED. Games would update by themselves, we could download them from the ...” on What If Steam Never Existed?
- jrodman : “Is this storage on servers somewhere, or just locally on our own computers?” on Capcom Apologises For Resident Evil Co-Op Bungle
Video: File System Aging - 1. Defragmentation
Remembering PC Games
The Flare Path: Draftees And Deserters
Simulation & wargame blather
Why You Don't Need Multiple Graphics Cards
"It just gnaws away at you, that doubt"
Impressions: Oscura - Lost Light
Stuck in Limbo
Early Impressions: Rimworld
Angry squirrels on the final frontier
Dote Night: SpectateFaker And Riot's Jibber Jabber
Crossing the streams
Klick Klick Klicking In Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
Wot I Think: Homeworld Remastered Collection
"Galvanised galactic gods waging war across the aeons"
Cardboard Children - On Dungeons & Dragons
There Is No Winning
Wot I Think: Hand of Fate
"I’m gonna give you what for, Australian Raistlin"
Hands On: Hearts Of Iron IV
The best laid plans
Wot I Think: Frozen Cortex
Premature Evaluation: Eden Star
Wot I Think: Trash TV
What's on the other side?
Victor Vran: Early Access Impressions
The Pipwick Papers
The Sunday Papers
S.EXE: Full Throttle
Men and women can’t be friends