Halloween is quickly becoming a gamer holiday. It’s the time when games all over the world come together in celebration of Zombie DLC. They put out Red Bull and Doritos, then try and get some sleep hoping that Develop Claus will have come in the night, riding along in his Gaming Chair, being pulled by his Code Monkeys, delivering a Steam code to sit under your PC. Will Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare at North Point DLC be on your Steam wanted list?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare at North Point’
By Craig Pearson on October 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Chris : “So what if their much hyped game may come out on the PC. Halo was mediocre, when it came out on the PC there were ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Chris : “I do everything once manually, then I use Mechjeb sparingly. For example Mechjeb can take the tedium out of orienting your spacecraft by pointing your ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Kong : “Looking forward to see all of you freedom fighters on the street today: http://occupy-mo~ Fuck Monsanto! I never liked the idea of digital distribution. But ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- TechnicalBen : “This + NO ONE flys in space without assistance some of the time. This is Kerbal Space Program, not Torturous Space Program. I can dock ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Cinek : “Maybe, but it's still immersion breaker when you realize that this game is intentionally crippled to make whole process more tedious and difficult than it ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program