If there’s an episode of “Who Do You Think You Are?” focussing on games, you can expect to see a crying Peggle (in this scenario portrayed by actor James Ellis, if you can’t get your head around the concept of a game weeping on camera) wailing over black and white screenshots of Breakout, talking about how it never knew where it came from. There there, Peggle, we have just the thing to help you understand. Bashi Blocks is Breakout with a bit more oomph, and it’s now free.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘sly suggestion of incest’
By Craig Pearson on January 12th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- JackShandy : “"I’m scared that people will play it once, think they saw it all, then never go back." Huh, that's exactly what I did. It took ...” on Level With Me, Ed Key
- The Random One : “" Affected bones would glow a greenish-white colour in the dark." Shut up, real life, you're trying too hard” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- spectone : “When I started to read this article this image of a computerised WHS quiz jumped into my head. Now I cannot dissacociate this game from ...” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- arccos : “Thank you for teaching me something I never, ever, ever wanted to know. My nightmares tip their hats to you!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Stinkfinger75 : “I'm flabbergasted to read that Denny's has made its way across the Atlantic.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real