Another sporty MMO? Well at least Smash Online is just tennis, so it’s only partially a rival to quite-good-tennis sports MMO Empire Of Sports, which is also in beta now. Can the super-cute Korean new kid on the block also lay claim to the “Quite Good Tennis” crown? We’ll have a bit of a test and let you know. Or you can just sign up to both betas yourself, of course.
Posts Tagged ‘smash-online’
By Jim Rossignol on February 11th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- MadTinkerer : “"Em-Oh-Arr-Peg-E~ That's how I'm pronouncing MMORPG from now on.” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- derella : “I can't wait to see where they take the "Bullfrog Masterpiece" genre!” on In Dream Kickstarter Nostalgia Hype MegaNews…
- BTAxis : “Wonder if there's a point in playing this singleplayer? The lack of purpose to the things you build has always been a great problem with ...” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- Donjo : “"...and here are all the rights to the stuff you were working on, we could easily keep all the work you did and sit on ...” on GameFace: Valve’s AR Goggles Surface Elsewhere
- HermitUK : “Funnily enough LotRO had exactly the same issue in beta with its auction house; you could make bids on items below their minimum bid price ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time