Hello, punks. All right, settle down, settle down. Jeremy, stop setting chequebooks on fire. Tom, leave those men in suits alone – they’re only trying to find their way back to their deathless horde. Honestly, what am I going to do with you lot? Would you ever stop spitting and kicking and absorbing intellectually acclaimed literature as if it was something you hate but secretly really, really like?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Snakes Of Avalon’
By Brendan Caldwell on March 1st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- nindustrial : “Whooooosh.” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- borut : “This is true - if you're looking to play Skulls on win7 touch it's not going to function that well. As many problems as Windows ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Wret : “Looking at the header I can't help but think "DOG ACQUIRED. YOU CAN NOT SIMULATE THIS LOVE"” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- Luckz : “An all-star team of greedy greedballs and arrogant arrows.” on Walletary Annihilation: Planetary Annihilation Early Access
- Zwebbie : “@T0AST: Paradox has, in the past, given away the original Crusader Kings + Deus Vult expansion and Europe Universalis III Chronicles (which is the complete ...” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free