Minecraft inspires you to make of it what you will, so on top of the game’s blocky rebuildingness there’s a mod-scene that does everything from minor tweaks to major overhauls. It seems like there’s a mod for every block that the game generates, and picking through them is like trying to hunt for Herobrine. So I’ve once again delved into the mod community, into the shuffling, groaning, hissing depths of Minecraft’s mods and mined for the handiest, silliest, and most dramatic. First up I’m looking at the fundamentals of the base game, and what can be done to improve the inventory, framerate, and world.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘SNAKES!’
By Craig Pearson on April 21st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Hmm-Hmm. : “Yeah, whenever you're taking people's money you had better be careful with whatever might affect that. If people lost anything they paid for.. well.. if ...” on Neverwinter Money Exploit Sees Cryptic Turn Back Time
- Craig Pearson : “His use of the term "ghosting": http://tvtropes.~” on Man On Man Action: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-op Trailer
- Gap Gen : “Well, defending your realm would require a bit of swordplay.” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- John Walker : “There will always be hardcore gamers who find things easy. I'm not the world's greatest gamer by a long shot, but I think my perspective ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “That was the day he learned why you don't store your flashbangs in your trousers.” on Man On Man Action: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Co-op Trailer