Level With Me was a series of conversations with level designers like Dan Pinchbeck, Jack Monahan, Magnar Jenssen, Brendon Chung, Davey Wreden, Ed Key, and Richard Perrin. At the end, we all collaborated on a Portal 2 mod. You can download that mod here. Liner notes, installation notes, and screenshots are after the jump.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘so many staring eyes’
By Robert Yang on December 23rd, 2011.
By John Walker on July 27th, 2011.
Jennifer Hale has appeared in a great many more games than you probably realise. The person behind the voice of the female Shepard in all three Mass Effect games is also responsible for Metal Gear’s Naomi Hunter, SOCOM’s HQ, and even the grunts and groans of Metroid Prime’s Samus. And of course her spookily good British accent as KotOR’s Bastilla. Amongst literally hundreds of others, in gaming, TV and film. We caught up with Jennifer as she drove through LA, to ask how she came to provide so many of gaming’s iconic voices, the combination of anonymity and fame, and which of the Commander Shepards she’s voting for to appear on Mass Effect’s cover.
Respond to our gibber
- JackShandy : “Activision lies in ruins after indie games KILLERS CREED, CALL OF SPIRIT and TONY EAGLE sweep their audience out from under them.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Don Reba : “They are both SciFi Westerns, except this time around we are following the sheriff. Both shows have a cowboy, a stunted psychotic girl with superpowers, ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Tagiri : “My favourite this week - lots of puzzles that made sense and gorgeous art.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “The "back" button actually triggers a short-term memory erasure pulse from your browser. You actually did read it 10+ times.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- maximiZe : “So if that actually happened in your first game - which is unlikely since you'll be playing with a bunch of other absolute newcomers due ...” on The Sunday Papers