So the idea of building a mod all on your lonesome seems like folly, right? We all know mods are basically games that don’t have money or offices or rooms full of snacks. Please just agree with my blanket statement so we can move on to my real point. Anyway, if the very act of making mod is folly, what about making a mod based on Prometheus, when Prometheus is the folliest of follies? It was folly in 3D. It should have been called “Follytheus”. I’d say the act of a single person making Doom 3 Prometheus total conversion is folly squared, which is the right amount to get me interested.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘so much folly all around us’
By Craig Pearson on August 16th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- El_Capitan : “What? No Zombies?” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Slinkyboy : “Genius!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- SwENSkE : “Does it have Zombies in it?” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive
- Chris : “So what if their much hyped game may come out on the PC. Halo was mediocre, when it came out on the PC there were ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Chris : “I do everything once manually, then I use Mechjeb sparingly. For example Mechjeb can take the tedium out of orienting your spacecraft by pointing your ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program