I’m writing this in one tab as a tractor is idling away in another, and it’s not even a webgame: right now I have Farming Simulator 2011 running on Facebook, via Gaikai. That’s kind of neat. The cloud-streaming service is hosting seven demos of PC games, with five available in Europe and (Magicka, Sniper – Ghost Warrior, The Witcher 2 – Assassins of Kings, Orcs Must Die!, Farming Simulator 2011) the US, and two (Saints Row – The Third, Dead Rising 2 – Off the Record) only playable to US Facebookers. You get 30 minutes of gametime to test out potential buys, before you need to return to update your status as “Farmboy”.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Social Wetwork’
By Craig Pearson on April 13th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- fish99 : “If Microsoft/Ensemb~ were to put out another AoE game that was as good as AoE2, it would absolutely sell. Starcraft 2 proved that, and then ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Deadly Sinner : “Valve has the trademark for Dota, not Defense of the Ancients.” on The Sunday Papers
- Eliijahh : “I've played Eggnogg with my father and we've been having fun like two children. BTW looking at the videos about nidhogg, eggnogg looks much more ...” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- Convolvulus : “Drakensang: The River of Time, prequel to the game in this bundle (though released afterward), is currently on sale at Amazon US for $2.99, which ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Convolvulus : “Insofar as they're compelled to do things that customers approve of in order to keep receiving money, yes, Gaben and friends are obligated to resolve ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update