Three wise men once said, “Intergalactic, planetary. Planetary, intergalactic.” I think we all take solace from those words at some points in our life. For are we not all made of star stuff? Solar 2 is built on this species of Saganian wisdom. Coupled with some delightful planetary physics and a dash of good humour, it’s probably the best time you can have alone with a heavenly body. Um. That’s not what I mean. Um. Um.
Posts Tagged ‘Solar 2’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 23rd, 2011.
By Jim Rossignol on March 29th, 2011.
“Play as asteroids, planets, stars and black holes in an infinite universe.” Eh? No, really. You actually play as celestial objects in a giant, sandbox space, complete with gravity and world-shattering collisions. Solar 2 is coming to PC in June, and I recommend taking a look at the trailer (below) to get an idea of what that entails. It’s quite the thing.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Rindan : “It looks interesting because it looks like open world survival with construction elements. No one has managed to do it well yet in anything that ...” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- tetracycloide : “Why?” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- Sizer : “As an avid user of nVidia surround, I can tell you that I did not miss it while playing this game. The story is a ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Sarissofoi : “No more talking heads. Show some arts or gameplay not some talking heads. Enough. I have enough of it.” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- siacange : “I think that's because the developer's are the artsy types, I'll bet at least one of them has a background in film. It seems like ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview