Three wise men once said, “Intergalactic, planetary. Planetary, intergalactic.” I think we all take solace from those words at some points in our life. For are we not all made of star stuff? Solar 2 is built on this species of Saganian wisdom. Coupled with some delightful planetary physics and a dash of good humour, it’s probably the best time you can have alone with a heavenly body. Um. That’s not what I mean. Um. Um.
Posts Tagged ‘Solar’
By Brendan Caldwell on June 23rd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- rockman29 : “I've been playing since long before 6.xx and I completely disagree with everything you just said.” on The Sunday Papers
- rockman29 : “I don't understand that either, ignoring SC2 so much. It's like authors don't want RTS to exists, because we have MOBAs? It's very weird. Just ...” on The Sunday Papers
- BooleanBob : “No no, I think you're both on to something here. I'm doing that 'speaking for everyone' thing again, but who here doesn't feel, having lived ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Evilpigeon : “Unlike RTS games MOBAs have a very low barrier to entry for their strategic stuff. So much of the game is knowing how to react ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Gap Gen : “Re: the maths article: "Sarnak, the skeptic" is the best name.” on The Sunday Papers