Remedy’s sleepy writer sim Alan Wake is out on Steam in a day and a bit, after the lengthiest beta test we’ve ever experienced. As far as I can tell, it’s a perfectly accurate recreation of the life of a writer: just this morning, my breakfast was interrupted when I realised I had been sitting on my foot and that foot was now
asleep possessed by a demon intent on enslaving the world to do its bidding. What does it want? It wants YOU to watch the launch trailer they’ve just released, or it’ll smite you with corns. I’ve embedded it below, to save your soles.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Soles? Gettit?’
By Craig Pearson on February 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- LordMidas : “Hmm, I'll have a handful of what you're taking please. COD: Trippy Whoa~fare - Dude!!” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- LordMidas : “Call of Poochy: Modern Collarfare (dear god!! my fragile mind!)” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- drewski : “They do this every time they bring out a new engine. Obviously whatever the sales are on PC don't justify the cost of converting the ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- Teovald : “No longer confined to Windows 8 but still Windows only :-/ . Very interested to hear some details about the Windows 8 launch. I guess ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Liudeius : “There you go again, dropping meaningless catch phrases like "boy's club" and "rape culture." The fact is, " just let it happen" is NOT "rape ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings