Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but I think this is the first time RPS have presented detailed instructions on how to build a concealable assassination tool. Given that I’m writing on a website that Kieron Gillen is a director of, I find that baffling. Anyway, how many fingers do you have? All of them? Would you like one less? You’ll need a drawer, a screen door, a throwing knife, and balls the size of a baby’s head.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘something something DRM’
By Craig Pearson on January 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- P.Funk : “Arm patch at ~45 seconds in... total Darth Nihilus moment.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Beernut : “Well, Call of Duty has real dogs instead of stuffed ones. That should definitely be taken into consideration, when comparing those two dog-simulators.” on Toy Story: Plush’s Trailer Is Strangely Sinister
- Njordsk : “EXACTLY my thoughts. Nicely put.” on A Pair Of Wild(star) Videos Appear
- Krouv : “Brah?” on Toy Story: Plush’s Trailer Is Strangely Sinister
- P.Funk : “*Squints* Yea, no. Oculus Rift all the way.” on Watching, Waiting: New Kinect Eventually Coming To PC