For those of you that skip to the last paragraph of The Sunday Papers for a music recommendation, this whole post is nothing but a route into the aural delights of game music. The music this time isn’t Jim’s brand of 2001′s Monolith’s sneezes, nor is it my mashup nonsense. Nope, it’s the Indie Game Music Bundle 2‘s collection of soundtracks gathered together in another pay what you want bundle. For as little as a dollar, you could get some gorgeous music.
Posts Tagged ‘soundtracks’
By Craig Pearson on February 9th, 2012.
By Adam Smith on November 25th, 2011.
Here’s an indie bundle with a difference – it doesn’t contain any games. Instead, the Indie Music Bundle it’s a collection of soundtracks from some of your favourite (assumption #1) indie games and some you have probably never heard of (assumption #2). As is swiftly becoming obligatory, the ten albums are available at a price of your choosing, although this is for one day only, being a Black Friday sale. The minimum price is $1 and if you pay at least $10 you’ll receive seven bonus items.
Of the ones that I know, the VVVVVV soundtrack is simply wonderful, and both Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac, are quite enjoyable. The latter is in the $10 bonus items. Even if you opt to be stingy, for a dollar you’re sure to find something that you love (assumption #3). Everything is DRM-free and delivered as 320kbps MP3s. Take a look.
By Richard Cobbett on July 19th, 2011.
Americans! Congratulations on joining the rest of the civilised world with your Spotify accounts. You now have instant access to almost every song ever written and worth listening to, and also country and western. (And if you don’t have an invite yet, don’t worry – you’ll get one soon.)
But what are you going to listen to? How about some gaming soundtracks… like these!
Respond to our gibber
- razgon : “Such a horrible game - You constantly move through mobs while attacking, the world is horrible, the graphics are horrible, the combat system is frankly ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- Bluerps : “I think the landless adventurers are a feature that everyone gets, not only the pagans.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Bluerps : “This says it pretty well, I think. I like to say that the game is more "historically inspired" than "historically accurate". You can get a ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Clavus : “I'll give this game a go once they release their Rift support. Been waiting for something new to try after I completed the HL2 series.” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- Totally heterosexual : “YO THEM DOGS THEY WALK AROUND THE FUCKING HOUSE goty10/10mountai~” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery