It’s not like Gears of War developer Epic Games to do anything quietly: they’ve announced games by chainsawing their way onto stage. But there’s a lack of fireworks and farming equipment in the unveiling of Mercenary Ops, a new third-person shooter coming out in Summer exclusively on the PC. There’s not even a balloon. It’s a Gears of War-ish cover-based shooter made by Epic Games China, with the teams apparently fighting for control Lowallistan on the Duckandshoot Peninsula, in the world of Crouchtopia. Thirty seconds of trailer is below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘speculation klaxon’
By Craig Pearson on March 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Ernesto25 : “I don't have enough time or words to say how the balance has been ballsed up beyond belief . fair enough that people like it ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- varangian : “Likewise. Though it was less hats that ruined it for me than Valve's peculiar new update methods. Used to be that Valve game updates via ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- tormos : “Solid point, which I neglected to consider in my annoyance. That having been said i think the rest of the text dump stands (it just ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Xyvik : “BS. 30% is more than competitive. I am an indie author and after spending entire -years- of my life making books I can still only ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Pliqu3011 : “What are these “balancing issues” everyone is talking about? I still find the game perfectly balanced, it just allows for different playstyles. Think of the ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update