Republique is an iOS project on Kickstarter. Wait, don’t run! I’ve surrounded the entire area with landmin– urgh. Well, I was going to tell you that it’s also a very intriguing idea from brilliantly talented folks who worked on Metal Gear Solid, Halo, and FEAR, but then you rudely went and exploded. But, while I gingerly sweep still-smoking bits of you off RPS’ world-renowned lawn, I’ll tell no one in particular that Republique’s bringing its highly cinematic blend of stealth and a “symbiotic relationship” with a character named Hope to PC. This won’t be a simple port, either. If you weren’t so obnoxiously dead right now, you could find out why in a video after the break.
Posts Tagged ‘spelling things incorrectly’
By Nathan Grayson on April 27th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Jamorobo : “Can't really talk about Bender and TF2 without this: http://www.youtu~” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- LionsPhil : “Let's try that without the links because of RPS' freaking filter: Seeing these comments it’s a shame that Guild Wars 2 has player races like ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Bugamn : “Anyone got any thoughts on this http://www.indie~ ? Personally I was not interested, but it's not every day that I see some games about ironclads.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- mwoody : “Nope, absolutely dripping with sizzling pork fat.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- RobF : “The Hermit Games stuff is truly excellent. If you've not grabbed them elsewhere before, do grab 'em whilst they're cheap,” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back