If you’ve been following the development of Orion: Prelude – the sci-fi action game of jetpack combat and dinosaurs – then you might be aware that the recently team appealed to crowd-sourced money thing Kickstarter to get the project funded. I took some time to take to Spiral’s David Prassel about raising money through Kickstarter, and the overall state of the project. Read on for elucidation.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Spiral Studios’
By Jim Rossignol on February 3rd, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- TariqOne : “So you're saying Trion is a mirage in the Great MMO Desert? I'm fully aware of the word (though I prefer illusory). However, when referring ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- phelix : “Doodal is utterly wonderful. Try it if you have 10 minutes to spare.” on Live Free, Play Hard: Then Mystical Snake Shit Happened
- BockoPower : “Actually Valve owns the copyright: According to the agreement, Valve will continue to use DOTA commercially, including DOTA 2, while Blizzard will preserve noncommercial use ...” on The Sunday Papers
- rockman29 : “I think the article made a lot of good points about how the "niche" Star Trek is a better fit for TV. And it also ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Vorphalack : “This is the sniper whos intro video had him calling his dad to justify his chosen profession as a hitman? The sniper whos ''Australian'' accent ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update