A recent presentation of Duke Nukem Forever to an audience in Amsterdam has been glimpsed by the electronic eye of the internet, and now cannot be forgotten. The clip is introduced and narrated by Gearbox’s Randy Pitchford, and it shows Duke looking in fine shape after his recent ill health. There’s some shooting! There are quips! In first-person! There’s also some footage of more esoteric features, such as emptying Duke’s bladder, drawing on a whiteboard and… is that a crudely drawn penis? It is. Watch the events as they unfolded, below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Splendid wobblecam’
By Jim Rossignol on October 4th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- malkav11 : “It's a turn-based strategy game. There's not exactly a ton of design to be rethought for a mouse-and-keyboa~ interface, nor as far as I know ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- F3ck : “I also feel like Steam is mostly a bad thing, and do what I can to avoid it. What I hadn't realized is just how ...” on Volition Looking To Mod Support For Saints Row Games
- SkittleDiddler : “Torchlight is good, but it doesn't hold a candle to Torchlight II. Part Deux is a massive improvement over the original in almost every way. ...” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free
- Sleepymatt : “Yep, the first game was pretty good too. Certainly worth none of your Great British Pounds, at any rate.” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free
- Jazzyboy : “Well, they are selling the same APU that they've built for the Xbox One and PS4 seperately for the PC apparently, or at least an ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version