Gosh, has it really been over two years since I dabbled in Pirate Galaxy? The browser-based space ‘em up has been growing apace since that time and has just announced a major update. They explain: “All changes will result in the exploration of the Sirius Singularity being significantly easier, and even small clans will be able to get the most out of the game. The difficulty level has been adapted to smaller groups of players, and there are now over 750 technologies to collect. More updates are already in the planning stages.” Hmm, that probably means something to people who played Pirate Galaxy more recently than I did. Anyway, the MMO continues to offer a light snack of space combat and exploration, and is probably worth a look if you want multiplayer intergalactic adventures but can’t stomach the full Eve Online space diet.
Posts Tagged ‘Splitscreen’
By Jim Rossignol on December 15th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Caesar : “It was obvious that SotS would come to Steam at some point but it seemingly lacks a dog. And rifles. Got ghosts tho.” on The Sorry Saga Of Skulls Of The Shogun & Windows 8
- GeminiathXL : “I have patiently waited for this day. Purchasing as soon as I get home. That said: Dear devs: Don't you ever, EVER, do that again. ...” on The Sorry Saga Of Skulls Of The Shogun & Windows 8
- elderman : “Genuine or not (and I'm not totally convinced) caveat emptor for Molyneux's next game.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- PatrickSwayze : “I hope the Titanfall guys are reading this. Seriously WHY do PC devs keep doing this to themselves hmmm?” on The Sorry Saga Of Skulls Of The Shogun & Windows 8
- Focksbot : “"Games are suffering the same issue as film industry does – lack of any good scenarios." I don't think you get very far blaming 'games' ...” on What Good Can Games Do? Games For Good