I’ve just had couple of playthroughs of Molleindustria’s Unmanned and my immediate reaction to it was that I wanted other people to play it and talk about it. It’s about the mundanity of one man’s life, despite being a UAD pilot for the military, and the thoughts that flit through his brain during the day. You pick at those threads, creating his inner-monologue while carrying out his actions. I want to know how you went about it, but I don’t want to spoil much before you do here, but there’s more detail below. I’d just rather you didn’t read beyond this paragraph before having at least one game.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘spoliers’
By Craig Pearson on February 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- dE : “You really haven't seen the posts "Oh mod support, better prepare for titties and piles of shit" and stuff like that?” on The Sunday Papers
- blackmyron : “The Fermi Paradox was also made in a period where we had no direct proof there was a single planet orbiting another star, much less ...” on The Sunday Papers
- webwielder : “"moral complexities of a Bioshock game" LOL” on The Sunday Papers
- blackmyron : “Exactly. Inscrutability is not proof. The problem, apparently, is that he created his own nomenclature and mathematical concepts to make the proof and doesn't feel ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Gap Gen : “Ah, but if you don't communicate your work to the community it might as well not exist.” on The Sunday Papers