Post Thirteen in the chronicles of
Spong In A Posty Rock, Paper, Shotgunity – the game we’re making using the free Unity development suite – and it’s unlucky for some. That some is YOU. It’s time for some barely coherent rambling, Build 07, after the cut.
Posts Tagged ‘spong in a posty’
By Jim Rossignol on January 23rd, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- strangeloup : “"Tons" is a bit of an exaggeration. There are only five loadouts that provide any kind of boost which require a hat, and only three ...” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- derbefrier : “Sweet, this is a fun game and is a lot more enjoyable after a few patches(namely fixing the check point system and adding a cockpit ...” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- Surlywombat : “They do seem to be publishing some tripe, but the games they are making themselves are still pretty solid (well, PS2 is). Everquest Next is ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- razgon : “Such a horrible game - You constantly move through mobs while attacking, the world is horrible, the graphics are horrible, the combat system is frankly ...” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- Bluerps : “I think the landless adventurers are a feature that everyone gets, not only the pagans.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods