One of the more esoteric and unusual games in the forthcoming Independent Game Festival awards, Tale of Tales’ The Path doesn’t play like most games. It pretends to. But it’s not the same.
Posts Tagged ‘spooky’
Respond to our gibber
- David Bliff : “It's a legitimately good movie. So is Syriana, which he also wrote (and directed!)” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Simbosan : “Yes there are indeed tasks where you combine 4 lower level assets but the 4 you combine must be Zen purchased. You can't combine four ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- The Random One : “Ah, N. The first game I've ever been rubbish at. Many would follow.” on N Times: The Way Of The Ninja Updates
- nearly : “I have almost zero interest in board games, and would have had much less interest in them if not for this column and "Venice, Gone" ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I call my pocket Carcassonne my "dice knuckles".” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die