For every amazing game in the pile just to the left of your monitor (I have TWO copies of Tresspasser, there), think about how many didn’t get made. That didn’t make it past the development scribbles, or the publisher pulled out somewhere long the line. Are you thinking of a number? Now subtract one, because Square Enix have just announced Sleeping Dogs, by United Front Games. In a previous life it was known as True Crime: Hong Kong before Activision canned development. We have tiny wee details.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Square Enix. True Crime: Hong Kong’
By Craig Pearson on February 8th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Sheng-ji : “You know, grown ups have responsibilities and people relying on them. They have to plan holidays in advance, inform people that they will be away, ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Spoon Of Doom : “A ship version of Bridge Builder? Can anyone not love the idea of that? I'm in! Edit: Took a look at the Indiegogo. The 50$ ...” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- sinister agent : “That's not really accurate either. Real time with pause allows for simultaneous movement, both of your and the enemy's pieces. Turn based just doesn't do ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Kirjava : “There are some brilliant (IMO obv) entries already. There's your "arrow in the knee" references, there's a Lord of the Rings reference. More to come ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- communisthamster : “It'd be neat to see this tech just as a sidepiece to a game centred on other things. Like, you're a little person on this ...” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator