There are many things that Not Pac-Man isn’t. It’s not, for example, the Cuban missile crisis. It’s also not a car. It’s definitely not the Higgs-Boson particle. And I can’t begin to tell you how much it’s not a delicious, multi-tiered birthday cake with “Craig Is Best And Handsomest And Smells Lovely” written on it. So what I want to know is why it claims to not to be the one thing it most closely resembles? Pretentious Pac-Man.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Stabyourself’
By Craig Pearson on January 14th, 2013.
By John Walker on October 17th, 2011.
I began today posting a spoof video of the SNES’s Mega Man, with a Portal gun. It made me smile. I end today posting a genuine video of a game where two people are remaking the original Super Mario Bros, with a Portal gun: Mari0. It made me smile much bigger. I got hold of an early version. It made me do that weird mix of smiling and frowning that Mario Bros games do, except with the bigger grins for clever portal application. They’re going to get sued into space by about fifteen different companies at once, but fortunately they don’t seem to mind.
Respond to our gibber
- RProxyOnly : “This may be relevant for a stupid person but I am hardly that....Consider my bases already covered. Also.. NOT noticed decrease in pirate materials.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- sebmojo : “Actually on iOS you can just log in, download the game, then log out and it still works. It's very sharing friendly.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- kaidgahwd : “Since they are releasing it under MS game studios which means MS paid for all the devs… no i’mfine with it http://allthings~” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- kaidgahwd : “I was really hoping this game would be about taking a further look into the life and times of one Garanel Rucksif, and the haunted ...” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- kaidgahwd : “I guess he wouldn’t mind his own Xbone though. http://www.youtu~” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives