Or maybe that’s tomorrow? I mean, it’ll be in the next 24-hours that you can get the game and start playing, so that has a todayish quality to it. But then there’s going to be midnight opening stuff for the launch tonight so technically it’s tomorrow. Anyway, whatever happens we’ll soon be installing Starcraft II, toying with our Terrans and playing with out Protoss… and whatever it is you do with Zerg. Blizzard have, of course, knocked out a posh trailer for the single player campaign, which I’ve posted below. I mean, all those flash cinematics are great and everything, but the route to a PC gamer’s heart lies in sending hundreds of tiny men to their deaths, and SC2 will be chock full of that.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Stacraft 2’
By Jim Rossignol on July 26th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Sheng-ji : “Who do you think you are you arrogant pig, telling people which charity they should and should not support.” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- PoLLeNSKi : “You are so correct: http://en.wikipe~ Only 19 games in the last decade (ok a fair few sequels/episodes~ versions of singleplayer games in there, but we're ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Lanfranc : “Sir, You Are Being Exploited For The Benefit Of The Unproductive Robotic Upper Classes.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- i saw dasein : “"Nobody buys a license *without* the copy of the software attached, do they? Of course not, and companies don’t sell licenses to their software that ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- RedViv : “Ooooh, we're all for the Queen with the chaingun. Isn't that right, Nursie?” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History