Our more handsome and interesting readers will recall that we spent some time arsing about it the Mortal Online beta a while back, and ended up chatting about it at length. It was a fun time. If you like incredibly hardcore sandbox MMOs, which we seem to, for some reason. Anyway, the open beta has come an end and it’s all live over there. You can watch all the trailers your series of tubes could hope to gather on the main site. Expect some reviews soon. Although I don’t know if we’ll do one, because we’ve all got our digits caught in Chinese finger traps. I’m typing this with my knees.
Posts Tagged ‘Star Vault’
By Jim Rossignol on June 11th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- Gap Gen : “I wonder if the DLC thing is shooting series in the feet. I don't typically like jumping into a single player story campaign after I've ...” on Metro: LL Getting A Metric Ton Of Single-Player DLC
- spindaden : “All you need is Love! wah wah wa wa waah All you need is Love! wah wah wa wa waah All you need is Love, ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- abandonhope : “This definitely seems to be worth a ten spot, but I'm a little hesitant about the idea of waiting a full year while others play ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- BD : “Last Light is a pretty great game. If you liked 2033, you're generally bound to like this one. The addition of a non-lethal playthrough option ...” on Metro: LL Getting A Metric Ton Of Single-Player DLC
- Sillywhiteguy32 : “I bought this with a couple of friends on launch, but haven't been able to play the DM mode (or any other multiplayer mode for ...” on Dungeonland Gets Infinite Dungeon, Free Goodies