It seems to be space-walk week here on RPS. We started off swooping about in the Shattered Horizon free weekend, and now we’re performing difficult space-tasks on the international space station, thanks to NASA’s Station Spacewalk Game. If you ever wondered where all that spare money is going now that Obama cancelled the second trip to the moon, well, look no further!
Posts Tagged ‘Station Spacewalk Game’
By Jim Rossignol on February 22nd, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- snowgim : “The key difference is AI. Battlefront has hundreds of AI troops to fill the battlefield, Battlefield has none. That's what I'm most worried about.” on Hoth, The DICE Planet: Star Wars – Battlefront
- Mirqy : “to be fair, in real life (I know, not relevant) people hardly ever look up.” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- SkittleDiddler : “Yeah, the visuals make me feel like having a passive seizure, if that makes any sense.” on Steamy Simians: Gun Monkeys Steam-Bound
- KenTWOu : “@Matt_W Splinter Cell:Conviction partially did this. Guards don't give up searching ever if they found a dead body or lights started to go out, they ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- Stevostin : “That's roughly how I spend my 45h in Terraria. I am not arguing, thus. It was dumb. I would have killed myself watching me doing ...” on Garry On Crafting: Rust Open Alpha