Graphs! They’re boring old data turned into sort of modern art or something. No one can deny their allure. It’s with that special fact in mind that I plunged headfirst into a world of Steam’s Hardware Survey for June 2012. It turns out that the graphs provided more than just an aesthetic diversion, of course, because they also illustrated some trends in hardware usage, too. I know! Let’s see if we can spot those hot trends, with clues below.
Posts Tagged ‘Steam Hardware Survey 2012’
By Jim Rossignol on July 25th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Runs With Foxes : “"people like you" People who want to hear something, anything, about a game they're looking forward to? Yeah what assholes. It's been 9 years since ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- Shadowcat : “Was it just me, or was there no first-person footage at all in that trailer for what is supposedly a first-person shooter? I saw the ...” on Reus And Renaissance Heroes Are Things You Can Play
- Shadowcat : “Yes, qrth-phyl is very nice. Unpronounceable, but it plays beautifully, and has a good number of tricks up its sleeve. It's a snake game, but ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Hit Back
- Vorphalack : “''a guy who has absolutely no interest in anything Half Life.'' Looks like we found a deviant, lads. Get the tar and feathers.” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update
- misterT0AST : “For example at the moment Valve are working on Dota 2 for me, a guy who has absolutely no interest in anything Half Life. Am ...” on Robots Need Hats Too: TF2′s Community Created Update