Thanks to an image leaked last week we now know three new things about upcoming Spitfire-serenade Storm of War: Battle of Britain. 1) It’s no longer called Storm of War: Battle of Britain. 2) Ubisoft are publishing. 3) The luscious-looking Collector’s Edition with its cloth maps and plump manuals may be about to give today’s teenagers a taste of what it was like to be a simmer in the Nineties. Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Storm Of War’
By Tim Stone on January 17th, 2011.
By Tim Stone on January 8th, 2011.
I can pepper my flight sim reviews with as much talk of retreating blade stalls, snap rolls and skip bombing as I like, but until I get round to building a simpit and joining a virtual combat squadron, my hardcore flight simmer credentials will always look a tad suspect. John Nation, a chap I’ve been swapping emails with for a while, is the real deal. In the Q&A that follows, he waxes lyrical on a range of subjects including his splendid Spitfire-shaped sim throne, long career with the Tangmere Pilots and ambitious Ultimate Goal. Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Widthwood : “That's not a problem. Obviously they can put additional reasonable restrictions on lent games, since you are not selling them. For example, they can demand ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Apocalypse : “You should not be so positive.” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- Grape Flavor : “Really, any time anyone expects me to pay them money for any reason, an injustice is done. I certainly deserve to obtain for free whatever ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- brfritos : “"PROBLEM FOUR: There’s a pretty strong failure of taste at a couple of points in the game. Yeah, it’s booby ladies again". Let's see... - ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- MrEclectic : “"downloaded every good Steam game I own" Quote from the "freeloader's" post.” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature