Oddworld have announced that Stranger’s Wrath HD has appeared on Steam. The tale of a mysterious, vaguely angry (yet loveable) bounty-hunter was already ported to PC in 2010, of course, but owners of that original release can now get the HD patch for free. The HD rebuild adds hi-res characters and environments to the game, but also reworks the controls and difficulty settings for PC. I’ve posted a trailer for this HD version below, so that you can sample some of the odd flavour of the shooter set in Oddworld. Odd. But good.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Strangers Wrath’
By Jim Rossignol on September 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Rindan : “It looks interesting because it looks like open world survival with construction elements. No one has managed to do it well yet in anything that ...” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- tetracycloide : “Why?” on Coil Up With A Good Game: Teslagrad Footage
- Sizer : “As an avid user of nVidia surround, I can tell you that I did not miss it while playing this game. The story is a ...” on Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger Trailer #23134
- Sarissofoi : “No more talking heads. Show some arts or gameplay not some talking heads. Enough. I have enough of it.” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- siacange : “I think that's because the developer's are the artsy types, I'll bet at least one of them has a background in film. It seems like ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview