I came, I saw, and I think I conquered Foam. I mean, I did things until – after an hour or so – it ended, anyway. What’d I do, though? Well, I walked to a place, and I walked to another place. Then a door opened in my home, and I’m fairly sure that broke reality. Honestly, though, if most trippy pieces of entertainment are stomach-lurching descents into madness, Foam is more of a gradual down slope – perhaps aided by a harness and a parachute. One moment, I was strolling through a forest, and the next, I was talking to some kind of moon-obsessed mad scientist man. And that, I assure you, is just the beginning. Even the increasingly bizarro adventure’s central mechanic doesn’t really make itself apparent until about 15 or 20 minutes in. So yeah, Foam’s really different. I do have some qualms with it, though.
Posts Tagged ‘Stwelin’
By Nathan Grayson on June 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- soapgoat : “oh wow, microsoft will not focus priorities on porting xbox one exclusives over to pc.... shame on them, i guess though, why is nobody upset ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- JCD : “Let's hope it has more replay value than Tsung of the others.” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- honky mcgee : “There are 3 kinds of people in this world that earn my disdain. 1. People who put ketchup (catsup) on their hamburgers 2. People who ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Brun : “A few more astute observations like that and he'll be a slam dunk for promotion to Rear Admiral Obvious!” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- onsamyj : “CAT + DOG = COG I win at Internet.” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives